The Shadow

"Between the idea / And the reality / Between the motion / And the act / Falls the Shadow . . . For Thine is the Kingdom"

03 December 2006

Here I go a-musing

Colour spectrum: Aren't those blue-green colours annoying? If you're anything like me you've experienced the teal/turquoise conundrum before: is it blue or green, or neither? Why is it such a tough one? Well . . . I think it's because there's a bit of a grey zone between blue and green.

Eastern Europe: I have it on good authority that the Czechs and the Poles are poles apart. I don't know where the Slovaks come into it but I assume they're somewhere in between the Czechs and the balances.

Full bore: The relationship between my mother and me is reciprocal; twenty-one years ago she bore me and now I bore her. The relationship between you and me, dear reader, is much more lopsided; you never bore me but I'm boring you right now.

6 Comments:

At 8:15 am, Blogger Crazyjedidiah said...

Tim, you're so funny, and amusing, you make a lot of sense haha

 
At 5:59 pm, Blogger natto said...

Comedy gold!

 
At 6:41 am, Blogger Jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger Jonathan said...

Sorry about that... I think it was the Blogger people trying to sort out why I can't post comments properly. At least it's working now on this blog!

Keep up the humour, Tim. Definitely wittier than the Barmy Army!

 
At 10:00 pm, Blogger tdix said...

Hmmmmmm. . .did you know wit has a silent 'T' in it?

Thanks Jonno.

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger tdix said...

BTW Jonno:

"Definitely wittier than the Barmy Army!"

Is that what they call damning with faint praise?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home