The Shadow

"Between the idea / And the reality / Between the motion / And the act / Falls the Shadow . . . For Thine is the Kingdom"

13 February 2007

I can't believe it's not butterfly

Thinking specially of you, dear Shadow dweller, here's one from the vault:

If I were a butterfly,
I'd thank you Lord for giving me wings.
But I am a lite, polyunsaturated 98% fat free margarine-fly
And when people see me they just cry:

"I can't believe it's not butterfly,
I can't believe it's not butterfly,
I can't believe it's not butterfly,
I can't believe it's not butterfly!"

Just imagine what would happen if that one spread.

8 Comments:

At 11:39 pm, Blogger Jonathan said...

< groan >

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger Jonathan said...

But haven't you come to terms with the fact your not a butterfly, yet, tiMOTHy?

 
At 11:47 pm, Blogger tdix said...

I tend to cocoon myself from such harsh facts.

 
At 10:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had to milk that for all it was worth, didn't you? Coward...

 
At 7:33 pm, Blogger Matthew Moffitt said...

Classic tdix...

 
At 11:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ENJOY THE JUNKET TO ALBURY--TDIX

PETANQUE WITH OUR COUNTRY COUSINS

PEDRO

coffee @ post cafe sat 9amish?

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger tdix said...

Absolutely Pedro. See you on Saturday morning.

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger tdix said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home