The Shadow

"Between the idea / And the reality / Between the motion / And the act / Falls the Shadow . . . For Thine is the Kingdom"

27 February 2007

Don't junk the junket

The Shadow is back and this time it's personal.

Below is a list of things that happened on my recent Albury trip.

- I got a new nickname: 'Scoop'. I don't think it will last.

- I got to read the newspaper that Timt holds so dear: the Herald Sun. It does seem to have something on The Daily Telegraph.

- I was, for a short while, in a state of confusion: Victoria. It was a nice confusion though at the All Saints Estate (Wahgunyah).

2 Comments:

At 9:29 pm, Blogger Jonathan said...

I think NSW might be more confused than Vic for the next 4 weeks.

But back to work, and keeping scooping it out of the punnet...

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger tdix said...

Strawberries come in punnets. Ice cream usually comes in tubs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home